пятница, 13 августа 2010 г.

Blurb save clean pdf for proofing and future printing without watermarks

Did you ever try to export to pdf you own book with Blurb BookSmart software? You was wondered why you cant do this directly? Or if you print book - You get a watermarked page?
Headache? Isn't It?

We offer you a service for making PDF files from your books!

How it works
- Create Book Archive/Backup... file
- Upload it to our service
- Select options for PDF
- Recieve you book file within one working day





How much is it? Removing you headache is pretty cheap

PDF without marks - 10$



Contact us blurb.helper@gmail.com

1 комментарий:

  1. Like so many individuals I was disappointed to learn that I could not export my book .pdf from Blurb without unsightly watermarks all over it. I would gladly have paid Blurb for the pdf if they had offered an export service, but in their short sightedness they do not offer this service and according to their responses in the forums have no intention of offering said service. I tried various programs including Acrobat X to try and remove the watermark on my own, but all my attempts failed. In desperation I turned to Blurb-Helper. Blurb-Helper is a god send! They sent me a 5 page low quality preview, and when I asked to see the preview in high-quality that was sent along in less than 15 minutes. Not only did they send me a watermark free high "print" quality pdf, but they also did so in under an hour and a half! I'm sure that this experience will be different for others, but I cannot say enough good things about Blurb-Helper. They have my business and I encourage you to give them a try.

    ОтветитьУдалить